-
January 13th, 2006, 07:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey guys I have been trying to find some old Collarlock hardware (Canada)....I've been searching the net for awhile to no avail...
Iam adding on some cymbals and would like to get my hands on a couple cymbal mounts...
If anyone could send me in the right direction..that would be awesome.
Thanks....
P.S. Hey Chris I figured "Drums Only" might still carry them...you know if they got a webpage?
-
January 14th, 2006, 12:26 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Try posting your question on www.drumsmith.com. You're likely to get some good information there.
-
January 14th, 2006, 01:51 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Thanks Henry I appreciate it...I will give that a shot.
Cheers
-
January 14th, 2006, 03:25 AM
#4
Inactive Member
It's a drum maker's cite. The owner of Drumsmith is Ronn Dunnett (Canadian), maker of Dunnett snare drums and kits.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks